Statement of Policy
The aim of this policy is to communicate the commitment of the partners to the promotion of equality of opportunity in Reel Solutions (Film) LLP
It is our policy to provide employment equality to all, irrespective of:
- Gender, including gender reassignment;
- Marital or civil partnership status;
- Having or not having dependants;
- Religious belief or political opinion;
- Race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, being an Irish Traveller)
- Sexual orientation;
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination and all who work for us will be treated fairly and will not be discriminated against on any of the above grounds.
Decisions about recruitment and selection, promotion, training or any other benefit will be made objectively and without unlawful discrimination.
We recognise that the provision of equal opportunities in the workplace is not only good management practice; it also makes sound business sense.
Our Equal Opportunities Policy will help all those who work for us to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be utilised fully to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
To Whom Does The Policy Apply?
The Equal Opportunities Policy applies to all those who work for (or apply to work for) the organisation, contract workers, agency workers, trainee workers and students on work experience or placements, volunteer workers.
We are committed to:
- Promoting equality of opportunity for all persons
- Promoting a good and harmonious working environment in which all persons are treated with respect
- Preventing occurrences of unlawful direct discrimination, indirect discrimination, harassment and victimisation
- Fulfilling all our legal obligations under the equality legislation and associated codes of practice
- Complying with our own Equal Opportunities Policy and associated policies
- Taking lawful affirmative or positive action, where appropriate
- Regarding all breaches of Equal Opportunities Policy as misconduct which could lead to disciplinary proceedings
Monitoring and Review
We will establish appropriate information and monitoring systems to assist the effective implementation of our Equal Opportunities Policy.